Monday, March 9, 2009

6 months old already!

Happy 1/2 birthday Leah! I can't believe Leah is 6 months old already...time sure flies. This picture isn't very recent and she's gotten much chubbier than this picture shows, but apparently I've been slacking at my job as mom because I couldn't really find a recent picture that wasn't already on the blog. Oh well. Leah also hasn't gotten her pictures professionally taken, and I know there are people out there who would just die to know that hasn't happened in a whole 6 months of life : ) Maybe someday soon. Perhaps an Easter picture...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get Ethans pictures taken until he was almost 2. You look great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe she is already 6 months! She is so stinkin' cute...you need to document it all!! Definitely an Easter picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she really is getting so big it is kind of sad. oh well guess you will just have to have another one real soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh do I ever miss NC! These hippy bee-otches out here in Cali look at me like I'm the foreign kid! "Let's see what the hick will say next!"

    LOL

    Happy Birthday to your little one! She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi becca! Congratulations!! Your daughter is adorable! Found your blog from laura's.... mine is www.thewogblog.typepad.com username thewogblog password rocks

    :)

    ReplyDelete