Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hawaii..it feels like so long ago

I think I posted already that we took a trip to Hawaii to visit Laura and Eric in February. It was Mee-shell's very thoughtful and generous Christmas gift to me. I know it's only March, but it seriously feels like forever since we've been there. I just learned how to get my pictures from my iphone to my computer today (I am so proud of myself for figuring it out) so I thought I'd put a few of them here. Leah really is a beach girl. We're just waiting for all of the crazy spring-breakers to go home so we can spend some time at the beach here. We learned 2 years ago that spring break is not the time to go to the beach. It attracts all the wrong kind of people.
Leah loved being able to run on the beach.
Laura generously agreed to watch Leah so that Michael and I could have an overnight date down at Waikiki Beach. This is the beach right across from our hotel. It was pretty early in the day (10am-ish?) and the beach was already pretty crowded.
Laura and I picked Leah's hair out. I think she looks fantastic. I can't believe she didn't come home with more of a sunburn. She gets her alabaster skin from her father.

2 comments:

  1. The beach is beautiful! I am so jealous. Good thing you got one more trip in before the baby comes--can you imagine traveling with 2 kids?? I will just have to lock myself in the house.

    ReplyDelete