Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter, a few weeks late

We celebrated Easter this year with my sister Sarah and her family. They came to DC for a visit and it happened to fall on Easter weekend. Leah was lucky enough to get a new dress made by her Grandma.




Meanwhile, Ian got a new suit, compliments of his mother. I think it's so fun to make little boy clothes. I better enjoy it now. I'm sure he will put up a fight about it later in life.



The all stars



These two are becoming pretty good friends. They are just like I remember being with my siblings; best of friends and best of enemies. Tonight Leah was pushing Ian around in the baby stroller. Before she started off, she made sure to do up his seatbelt. There's nothing like being a mom sometimes...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment