Thursday, April 2, 2009

p90x continues...

Our commitment to P90X continues. We've added a new workout partner to our yoga workouts. Her name is Leah. She does an awesome upward dog. She's still working on mastering all of the other yoga poses that we are forced to do during the ninety minute (yes I said 90 minutes!) workout. That explains why she's on the floor with us. I usually put her down for a nap before starting, and many days during the yoga dvd, she wakes up before we've even finished.

To answer your next question, no our abs don't look like this yet (unless of course you're holding out on me Jenn!),
but we've been pretty good at keeping our 6 day a week workout schedule except when we've been out of town or had family visiting. What am I going to do when Jenn leaves??!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did that yoga workout last week for the first time, and it was so hard! But a really good workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY BECCA, MINE ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS SOON....
    CUTE PICTURES OF LEAH TOO.
    MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL FIND THE TIME TO DO THIS TOO.

    ReplyDelete