Monday, June 1, 2009

I finally finished this one

I posted about this dress a few weeks back. I finally finished it and Leah wore it to church yesterday. I love how cute she looks in blue and white.

She's getting quite tall. At the doctor's office last week, she measured 27 inches (and just under 16 pounds!).

As a general rule, I hate photos taken of anyone while they are laying down (babies included) from above them. It's usually pretty unflattering, but I had to get one to show off the dress.

Leah got a new hairbow to match her dress. I hope as she gets older, she won't fight the hairbows. I really do love making them (with the help of my bow-dabra!)

7 comments:

  1. She is getting so big! is she thinking about crawling yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job on that dress. She looks so cute! And what is this bow-dabra? We definitely will let you know when we head out to Texas next summer. ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca - move closer to me!!! I miss being around you and that cute baby of yours! I want to hang our with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed by the dress! I am still scared to attempt sewing an article of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. impressive! She did look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair bow thing gets worse as they get older! Brynn refuses to wear headbands at all and I have to sneak clippies into her hair. If she notices she has one in she pulls it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I read this right? Becca made this darling dress! Way to go girl! And the bows are awesome; but excuse me, didn't you used to make fun of the big things pasted to baby girls' heads? Love ya!
    Auntie Yvonne

    ReplyDelete