Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dionna's party and birthday cake

My mom made such a cute cake for Dionna's party (Sarah's stepdaughter) that I just had to blog about it. She doesn't have a blog herself. (Liz - she wanted you to see how this cake turned out. So cute!)
The ribbon on the "present" is made of Fruit by the Foot and the dots are Dots (the movie theater candy in a yellow box). I think they got this idea fromFamily Fun. I think that's what that magazine is called...
Leah is getting so big that she sits up and forward in her carseat and rocks it like a rocking chair. During the party, she rocked herself right out of it and was so pleased to have freed herself on her own.
Dionna is showing off her new sunglasses, a present from Grandma. (Sarah, look how easy it is to blog about your family. Maybe you should try it sometime...)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. Wish I could have been there to join in on all the festivities. Maybe another time. Start planning your trip out here though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you get your talent from your Mom! That cake is so cute.

    ReplyDelete