Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Honduras 2009

We took this trip to Honduras a long time ago(at the end of June), but I just got the pictures off my camera today. Here are a couple shots from our trip to the Mayan ruins. It was so interesting to be there.
Leah enjoyed being carted around by her dad so much that she decided to catch a quick nap. Thank goodness - as I recall, she was pretty cranky at this point.
You must know that it was very very hot at the ruins. So hot that Mee-shell decided Leah (after waking up from her nap) should continue the tour sans clothes. I'm not sure why he thinks taking your shirt off is the solution to all problems. I could barely keep him from stripping as well.
Mom and I on the tour. I'm so glad we were all able to visit Mark and Keyla at the same time. We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. So.......I'm in need of information. When did Michael serve his mission, which mission,and who was his president? I'll give you the whole story, if it applies, after you respond! And, by the way, Leah is ADORABLE! (even if you didn't name her correctly) XOXOXO Auntie Yvonne

    ReplyDelete