Monday, September 28, 2009

our trip to Ohio - Part I

Leah and I recently joined Michael on a work trip to Ohio for the big Ohio State/ Navy football game. We were excited to come. We bought tickets for the big game, which was the highlight of the short weekend trip.

Once we got there, however, we were informed that even though Leah was 11 months old at the time, she needed a ticket. We were so mad! Tickets were really pricey, and the game was sold out. So, after given the pleasure of purchasing another ticket (at $67 a piece!), she would still have to sit on our laps for the whole game! Needless to say, we didn't buy her a ticket. In fact, we sold our tickets to someone else and made a little money on the deal. Can you tell how disappointed Michael is in this picture?

Leah didn't seem to mind at all. To be honest, I was a little worried about how she would do during the game anyway. I guess it all worked out for the best, but it still seemed like such a rip-off!

Leah and I waited in the grass for Michael to go get the car and come pick us up after we were denied access to the game. She loved being able to crawl around.

1 comment:

  1. We have had the same problem here at Tech. I get season tickets but I can only get one guest ticket and it doesn't matter how old the child is they have to have a ticket. I think it is kind of a racket since they are going to sit on your lap the entire game if they make it through the game. Have fun at Liz's

    ReplyDelete