Thursday, February 25, 2010

a little taste of our Hawaii trip

We've been having the best time in Hawaii, enjoying the lovely weather and smooth air (my mom told me even the air feels better in Hawaii and I have to agree with her). Here are some pictures taken a yesterday. One thing we've learned is that Leah loves the beach. I guess she's old enough to start enjoying the beach in Corpus Christi with her. Here is Leah riding on the board with Aunt Laura. After a few minutes, Leah started to feel pretty independent and tried to push Laura away, as though she wanted to ride the waves all by herself.

I think Leah might need some sunglasses...


Leah and Eric playing on the beach. Who knows what Leah is reaching for??

After a dive into the sand, Leah's cute little forehead sported this look until her dad took her and showered her off when it was time to go. She loves being at the beach. She runs out to look at the water and then turns around and runs as fast as her little legs will carry her as the wave comes in. It's pretty funny to watch. I'm going to try and post a video later (those things take so long to upload!).



4 comments:

  1. so very very cute! I can't believe that you are posting on vacation- not like you at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I am so wishing we were there with you!! Can't wait for you to move so we can come visit you. PS Leah is huge! I can't believe how much she has grown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah looks so grown up - I guess she's ready to be the big sister. Looks like a great time, but why not with a beach involved!

    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know you were expecting! How exciting. Charlie Brown is a great name by the way.

    ReplyDelete