Sunday, February 14, 2010

valentine's day mess

Here is a shot of Leah enjoying valentine's day chocolate chip pancakes, a bit of cookie from her grandma and a strawberry cupcake. She really knows how to celebrate the holidays. I did get a bit concerned when I put a bite of cupcake in her mouth (to convince her it really was something she wanted to eat) and she spit it out. It was at that point that I started to worry that she wasn't my child. A child that came from my womb would definitely come to this earth with a strong affinity for cupcakes, right? Perhaps switched at birth (with another woman's baby who was also fathered by MB??). She laid my fears to rest when she took matters into her own hands and got down to business with the cupcake. Whew, what a relief!

(I'm pretty sure that's a thumbs up, Jenn. Wish you guys were here to have more Valentine's fun this year...)

2 comments:

  1. That is for sure a thumbs up! glad to see she still squints when she smiles. I am not sure your little boy can mesure up to her cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah is so stinkin cute! I love that little smile. And so are you Mrs. Becca, you are not huge, you want to see huge I can put you at ease with some of my prego pics. I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete