Monday, August 9, 2010

Ian's latest




Ian turns 3 months old this week - I can't believe how fast time flies! It feels like I was still pregnant with him just a couple of weeks ago. Here's an update on him and our life with him in it:

He loves to smile at people. This is especially true when meeshell is the one in front of him. Michael comes home from work and he and Ian have a nice little chit-chat. He gives most of his smiles to his dad. It's pretty cute to see.

Ian is also cooing alot these days. He'll even laugh outloud, especially if you tickle him. He's a pretty easygoing baby as long as he is fed and his diaper is clean (he gets that from his dad I'm sure).

Leah interacts with Ian more and more everyday. She tried to share her cookie with him today. She'll talk to him and try to cover him up with his blanket. She takes good care of him, lucky for me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. listen...you are welcome to post about the exercise clothes that you have on every day if you want! Don't be jealous that I have alot of things to post about- just the way life goes, aye. You are going down...

    ReplyDelete