Saturday, August 21, 2010

Swimming...sort of





I've been meaning to get Leah a pool all summer long, but just hadn't gotten around to it. Last night, I spotted this lovely on clearance at Toys 'R Us for only $7.99! I filled it up this afternoon (evening) and she spent lots of time getting out of it



And then back into it



Perhaps I shouldve spent some of the money I saved on some pool toys or something. I guess as it turns out, just sitting in a plastic pool on the hot driveway with your mom next to you, playing on her iPhone isn't that entertaining. Next time I'm at Toys 'R Us, I guess I'll look for some water toys...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say...AWESOME! that is wonderful parenting. Really, I am just kidding. What did she expect- her mom to get into the plastic pool sitting out on the hot driveway?! Next time let Ian in too. At least she would have a playmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cup and spoon works wonders if nothing else is handy :)

    ReplyDelete