Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a little love for Leah

We got together with our good friends this week (spring break!!) and staged a little photo shoot, thanks to the talent of my good friend America. Leah and little Mia were mostly cooperative, although it started to get a bit rough towards the end.

This is the pure bliss that Leah feels whenever balloons are involved.

Seriously, this is awesome.

Hey Mia, you go play. I'll sit here and hold on to the balloons.

Mom, why do you keep trying to make me smile?


Can you believe how grown up my little girl is?? I love watching her turn into a little person and become good friends with Ian. They're pretty cute together, when Leah remembers to share and to be nice. I tell her that over and over, "Be nice Leah, be nice." Then she pats his head and repeats over and over "Be nice, be nice."

2 comments:

  1. wow look at you little photographer! those two are so stinking cute. wish ellie could get in on the action. someday someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking so grown up! Her hair is so adorable and I just LOVE her headband.

    ReplyDelete