Saturday, April 2, 2011

more by America

Got some more pictures from America from our spring break photo shoot. Just wanted to post a few more pictures. We're in the midst of getting new carpet, cleaning out three and a half years of junk, and finally getting the garage organized (because that's what you should do when you're getting ready to move...get your house just like you like it. So lame, but what can I say??). Anyway, so I haven't been taking many snapshots of my kids. When my house is all ready (and after the cleaning lady comes on Monday : ) I'm going to take pictures and post them here. When it's all clean and organized, I'm going to be pretty proud.

So, here's a picture of all of the little ones (minus Sebastian who was being a fantastic sport about the whole thing). I love that America brought the lollipops. My kids thought they had died and gone to heaven. And America did a great job!! She's so talented (much more so than she thinks).

These two have really learned to get along and play together much better than they used to. Mia is less of a bully and Leah is less of a wimp (we call it "tender", Leah used to be "tender" alot). I think mother's day out has really toughened her up. Thank goodness. We don't want any mealy mouthed wimpy girls around here!!

So, thanks America for all of your hard work!! America's got more posted over at her blog (http://ririeville.blogspot.com/). Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment