Sunday, July 26, 2009

dear blog


Hmm, well it's been over a month and I've got so much to blog about. So much, it's almost intimidating. I don't recommend spacing your blog posts out so much. But with me (and it's everything in my life, not just blogging), it's all or nothing. I'm going to try and get it all down. A trip to Honduras, a craft fair I participated in, and just plain old life with little Leah. She's working on getting a few more teeth in. When these ones are completely in, she'll have 8 teeth!

So, stay tuned in for some new posts in the next little while. We'll see if I can catch up! The picture above was taken in Honduras by Keyla, my sister-in-law. It doesn't have anything to do with what I'm typing, but who likes a blog post without pictures?? Nobody does, that's who.

1 comment:

  1. she is looking more like meeshell everyday! I miss my little sister.

    ReplyDelete