Friday, January 28, 2011

bowling with the browns

We were invited to a good friend's 11th birthday party at a bowling alley here in Corpus last week. It was great fun and took me back to the days of dating and having to be all goofy in the big unflattering shoes (making my long feet look more like skies) and figuring out how to confidently return to my seat next to my date after some of the worst bowling turns in history. I figured out it's way more fun with your husband and kids!
Leah was in heaven as she was able to hold on to 2 ballons, wear a stunning princess crown, and bury her face in a delicious cupcake with 2 inches of icing on top.
Oh, and she also got a lei and star sunglasses. She was quite glamorous.

Her dad even helped show her the perfect form for bowling. It made for a great Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment