Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Mee-shell





{The pictures are in random order because I haven't posted in so long, I've forgotten the correct way to load pictures in order here on good old blogger}

Ok, I realize I'm a month late, but here we are. We celebrated Michael's birthday with tickets to see the Nutcracker while we were in NC and a romantic date for two at a restaurant in Raleigh that we went to before we got married. Thanks to the babysitting skillz of my mom, we were able to enjoy a really nice night with just each other. On Michael's actual birthday once we were back in Corpus, we had the Kings and the Sillimans over to celebrate Michael's birth with some delicious pumpkin cheesecake. Michael doesn't look or act 36, but maybe he's starting to feel it??? Closer to 70 than to birth. Scary thought, huh?

1 comment: