Friday, May 18, 2012

happy birthday deeds


Dear Ian -

How did this little sweet thing go from a small red baby with huge feet to a big boy with a humongous head in only two years?  You are my little boy, and I love you so much.  I love how much you have brought into our little family.  You and your sister Leah are good buddies and sometimes frenemies.  You are both still learning to share, but you love to laugh and run and play together.  You love cars and balls.  And you can't get enough of playing outside.

You are learning Chinese as quickly as you are learning English and we couldn't be prouder.  Your daddy is especially proud to hear you help him count to 10 in Chinese.  You are a happy little guy and although you have a seemingly insatiable need for sleep (hmm, remind you of anyone else??), you usually wake up happy.  You often have a smile and a hug for me when I go in to check on you before I go to bed and you're asleep in your crib. 

I'm so happy to be your mom and I can't wait to watch you get even older.



Dear Ian -

No comments:

Post a Comment