Friday, May 18, 2012

new york, new york


 Some of my closest DC friends and I decided to take a trip before we all embark on our international adventures (mine is taking us to Beijing).  We tried to go to the Bahamas to visit another good friend, but it just wouldn't work out.  New York was our second (and perhaps better because I didn't have to put a swimsuit on in the winter!) choice.  We had such fun.  Including being right next to the taping of "Real Housewives of NYC".  We were at the table directly behind this family, who apparently is a character on the show.  Keep your TVs on to see if we make the show.


Here's a photo of us outside standing in line for tickets to SNL.  We didn't get any and ended up getting far too little sleep for the privilege of standing outside in the rain/snow for absolutely nothing.  Lesson learned.  SNL tickets are not easily gotten.


We saw our fair share of 30 Rock.  Here's a snapshot of my boyfriend, Jimmy Fallon.  So cute.

It was such a fun trip.  I love these ladies and I'm so happy we got to have our girls weekend, as they are already gone (miss you Shelagh!) or getting ready to head out soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment