Friday, May 18, 2012

A lazy afternoon




We finally got medically cleared to move to Beijing. I'm hoping orders will soon be arriving so we can work out all the details of our move. Unfortunately, along with our medical clearance appointment, we all also had to get some immunizations. Everyone handled them pretty well, except for Leah, who decided she couldn't walk on her right leg. So, she sat right where she's pictured above and we played catch.



It was a nice afternoon. I ended up canceling my afternoon Chinese class so I could nurse her and Ian back to health. It makes me happy for the days when I'll be able to be home with them everyday.



I'm happy to report that Leah regained the use of her right leg the next day. It took weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth ("no Leah, I won't carry you to the living room or the kitchen". If you want to go there, you have to walk yourself...."). Pretty much a modern day miracle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment