Monday, February 21, 2011

bath time

You have to take these pictures when you're a parent, right? No butt crack shots though. Not yet anyway.
I'm pretty sure their heads are the same size. I think that explains why when we go shopping, people keep asking me if they are twins. That would be a no, as Ian is playing bobble head in the front of the cart, holding on for dear life and Leah is in the back trying to jump out.

Maybe looks can be deceiving?? No twins here so far. Wouldn't that be nice, though? Ooh if Michael read this blog he would be so mad I even typed that. It's pretty much his worst nightmare (trumped really only by the idea of triplets!!). And no, I'm not pregnant (in case you're wondering). Just contemplating how I'm going to get my babies here before my husband is officially an old man. Multiples would be nice for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment