Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr Seuss

We decided to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday on Saturday by going to the Dr Seuss storytime at Target. Ian had to take one for the team and skip his morning nap (look at those poor tired eyes!). Too bad my kids are pretty unfamiliar with the idea of sitting down and listening to someone read a book, unless they're sitting in your lap (how we do it at home).
You see all of the nice attentive kids sitting quietly with their attention on the person reading the book? Notice that none of them belong to me. These two just couldn't keep still.

Leah was pretty happy when she realized that there were snacks being handed out. That worked for a little while. She even got a juice box.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I must say how super duper proud of you I am, I was snoopin around your blog and to my surprise about a jillion posts come up. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them. I cannot believe how big my Eenie Mini has gotten. Leah has like grown extensions, uhh so cute! I miss yall, and I've laid the ground work for my visit to cc during sprink break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see some new posts here. The kids are darling - and of course you and Michael are also. Love the family picture series!

    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to catch up on your blog.It is late at night and I am up a lone enjoying the peace and quiet! Your fam is so cute and your stories make me laugh. We have the same sleeping problem with Dallin mostly because he is a naughty sleeper and he gets shifted around our home like a vagrant.

    ReplyDelete