Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm famous one more time

this picture has nothing to do with the post, but who posts without a picture?



So back in February of 2009, I wrote in to this amazing interior design blog for some help with my house. I posted about it here. Christine was awesome and gave me great advice, which I didn't exactly follow. Because of that, I never sent in my "after" pictures. I've had some guilt issues about that, as I've continued to follow her blog. And even though I didn't follow her exact advice for me, I did use the advice she gave to others on her blog to help me finish off my living room and kitchen. I finally wrote back in to her and sent her some pictures of my finished room, which she nicely posted on her website. You can check it out here.

Remember those before pictures? How embarassing!!! Somebody needed to slap me - Mom where were you? Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment