Monday, February 23, 2009

bring on the hairbows!


I read other blogs and they've all got witty, intelligent posts about various topics, many of them very interesting. Unfortunately that is not what you will find on our blog. What you will find is lots of pictures - mostly Leah. I guess that works, since she is the main reason why I decided to finally give in to Laura's requests to start a blog. Maybe when I grow up I can think of fun things to write about. Of course, if I ever figured out how to post pictures in the order that I want them to show up here (why can't I get it right?), then maybe I could move up in the world of blogging and talk about something other than my dear Liahona. Oh well - at least she's fun to talk about and photograph. Speaking of Leah, check out that hairbow. I love it!



Is that my imagination, or is she giving us a thumbs up, Jenn?



Leah, where's your flapper dress?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a thumbs up for sure! you knew it would happen sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful in pink! What a cutie. Boys beware!

    ReplyDelete