Sunday, February 8, 2009

hey - where'd you get that dress?


Last week, Leah and I went outlet shopping with "the Jenn's" in San Marcos. I was so excited to go that I completely forgot to pack an extra outfit for Leah in case she had a problem with her diaper. So, of course at store #2 on our outlet tour, I discovered Leah had made quite a mess of herself and her clothes. In my efforts to change her, I made a mess of her, her blanket, Jenn's van seat, and I even got myself dirty. What a disaster! And with no clothes to change her into, I sheepishly went back to the store and told Jenn that Leah was naked. Of course, I wrapped her in a couple of blankets (not the dirty one!) and put her in her carseat. I was pretty nervous when one of the ladies who was shopping at the same store came over to admire her. I just kept thinking, "Leah, please don't raise your arms up so this lady can see that you're naked." She didn't, but it was pretty funny when she did a few minutes later and Jenn and I got to see all bare chest. Carters was our next stop and I bought Leah this cute dress. I even used the counter at Carters to lay a blanket down and get her dressed. Good as new...

No comments:

Post a Comment