Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm famous!


So, just yesterday I was complaining about having nothing to post about besides my daughter, and voila: today, I have something new (and what I think is interesting!) to talk about.

So, I randomly stumbled upon this great blog a week ago or so. It is called Design with Christine (http://www.designwithchristine.com/) and it is done by a gal that graduated from BYU with a degree in interior design. With 11 years experience in her biz, she is willing to answer all kinds of design questions from complete strangers for free. Talk about a deal! I decided it was right up my alley. And so, a few days later, I cleaned my living room and snapped a few pictures. I typed out a very long, laborious email to her (I'm sure she was hating me) asking all kinds of questions about how to make my living room look better and "finished" (you know - the look that you find in magazines and on TV, but never in your own home).

Anyway, I was so excited to get on this morning and see that I made the blog! If you go there, you'll read that she had to split my email up into separate questions (I think I probably asked enough for about 50 posts!) and you will see pictures of my very own living room right there on her blog. I'm sure this isn't as amazing as I think it is, but remember - I'm new to the blogging world, and it's still blowing my baby mind! If you go and read my post, feel free to comment on what you think I can do to make things look better. I want to have a nice house, but I also am thinking ahead to when we will need to sell our house in a couple of years.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Becca! I think her idea is a great one although the thought of finding the right stain gives me a little anxiety. . . Please let us see the finished results - whenever that is!

    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now you can come over and help me, right? The room looks great and I love your white chairs. I'll have to visit that blog. I can never seem to get a room right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know you had a blog- That is pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete