Thursday, February 19, 2009

a recipe by Becca: Valentine's Day Cupcakes



Yep, that's right - I'm posting a recipe (now I'm really becoming a blogger!). Here's how it goes: to make these beautifully decorated cupcakes, drive to the store and buy the following items: cake mix and a can of frosting. Drive back home and make the cupcakes as directed on the back of the box. Allow to cool and frost with frosting. Sprinkles come next. These can be applied to the cupcakes in any manner that you wish. What a beautiful creation....

I made these for a potluck luncheon for our Relief Society. My friend who arranged it (and knows that I might lack culinary skills) assured me that I could bring whatever I wanted: doughnuts, chips and salsa, subway sandwiches, whatever. I decided to surprise her by baking something. Voila!

2 comments:

  1. Becca--You crack me up! I'm glad to know that you are getting so domesticated! Soon we'll be calling you Betty Crocker! Love the pics of Leah! She is so cute. Good work!

    ReplyDelete