Saturday, October 13, 2012

birthday cake time

We FINALLY celebrated Leah's birthday (about a month late- what can I say?). After seeing her cousin Jordan's princess cake, that's all Leah talked about for her birthday party. I don't quite have the skills that my mother has in cake decorating (she made Jordan's cake) but Leah was pretty happy anyway.


It was a pretty low key "party" but Leah didn't know any better. She said "I'm so happy Mommy!". Pictures of the actual party will follow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. yay,i 'm so glad you finally blogged...i need to hear all about it! I love all of the pics, the house looks gorgeous and will be breathtaking once it's been rebeccafied! oh, i can't wait to hear from you, write me a novel of an email, miss you and love you, big kisses to the babies!

    ReplyDelete