Saturday, October 13, 2012

Leah turned 4...a month ago




This girl could not have been happier with her birthday celebration. It was adorable, she was so excited about the cake and all the presents.


Our packages have been taking forever to get to us so we were waiting on gifts from both sides of the family. They finally got here and the cake was made.


She was counting on a birthday mermaid from her Grandma Mary, who did not disappoint.


A whole package full of little people princesses and even a cute grandma and grandpa little people set came in the mail, along with a princess memory game, and adorable Minnie Mouse pjs and matching slippers.
She also got her Barbie mermaid, an Ariel mermaid, and her own mermaid costume with a matching crown.


Michael and I (read: me) added in a tea party set and a pair of (hideous) light up Cinderella "glass" slippers. Leah was pretty much in heaven.


Here is Michael, pondering on my dress making skills as opposed to my cake dress making skills. I think he decided I'm lacking in both areas.


Of course the costume had to go on immediately.



And her crown and new shoes makes her outfit complete. It's a great shot here. I just wish I had a picture of her from the next day, walking down the street to go to the park in the same get up. It was quite a sight....

1 comment:

  1. oh Leah my little sister. she is getting so big. miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete