Tuesday, October 9, 2012

the long awaited picture

Here we are in our tuk tuk. Just zipped over to the fruit lady to get our produce. See our 2 pumpkins in the front basket and the back. Hoping to actually use these pumpkins for baking this year, as the canned pumpkin is ridiculously priced here. We will see how that goes.




I've got the kids sort of secured in the back, in their carseats and a couple of trusty bungee cords. It doesn't take long to adopt a pretty casual attitude towards safety here in Beijing. Rode to church on Sunday in the back of a friend's van with the kids in our laps. It's about a half hour drive to the building in downtown Beijing. I think you get extra protection when you're going to church, right?




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it Becca! It is so much better than I pictured in my mind!

    ReplyDelete